Friday, June 1, 2012

DONE!!!!!

If you started reading the Bible chronologically on June 1, 2011, theoretically you finished it yesterday, May 31, 2012.  If you haven't quite gotten there, keep on with it.  If you haven't started, why not today?

I bought myself a new Bible to read thru this year and I'm excited about it.  I ordered it off Amazon and it's a Chronological Study Bible.  It includes "transition" paragraphs from day to day providing some historical context (what else was going on in the world) as well as other information, much as any other study Bible provides.  I've read thru the introduction and look forward to beginning today (I tend to do my reading in the evening, right after dinner).

I'll be keeping up with this blog page (accessible from gcbcrr.org) but, unless you want them, I'll stop with the regular e-mails.  You can follow the blog and receive notifications when there's an update.  If you have any questions for me, please let me know!  In any event, keep your eye and mind in His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment